The Brenner® piezo-one™ gang saddle is a radical new approach to the piezo-acoustic pick up. Featuring a unique string support system, designed specifically to maximize sonic engagement with the piezo elements. We currently offer (2) variants;
- P1-1 for Fender® models (or similar) with “modern” saddles
- P1-2 for Fender® models (or similar) with ashtray bridges.
Tone / Characteristics:
Crisp, crystal clear highs, while producing deep “growling” lows. A complete, full-bodied spectrum of acoustic sound. String noise and percussion, while finger picking or strumming, are incredibly dynamic and articulate.
- Direct replacement for “modern” or “barrel” saddles
- No drilling through or underneath the bridge plate
- Improved tuning stability and sustain
- Unparalleled acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A.